Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
Under the Data Protection legislation, you have the following rights with regards to your personal information:
- To be informed about how your personal information is being used by us
- To access the personal information we hold about you
- To request the correction of any inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- To request that we purge your data, stop processing it or collecting it
- To stop any marketing messages that come directly from our channels
- To request that we transfer elements of your data either to you or another service provider as requested by you
- To complain to your country’s data protection regulator — in the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
Taskaler collects the following information from you
- Email Address
- Telephone/Mobile Number
- Company Name
- CVs (for candidates)
- Details of your visit to our site – Browser, ISP, IP, Operating System, Time on site.
Taskaler uses the data you provided as follows
- If you have contacted us regarding any questions or queries you may have regarding our products or services
- If you have contacted us informing you wish to offer us your products or services
- Providing you with company news, updates or related products or services
- For the purpose of hiring
Taskaler takes the security of your personal data extremely seriously. We have security policies, which are designed to protect the personal details under our control. The Information that we have collected from you is maintained in a secure web server which we believe to be a well-protected and a secure environment and transmitted via Transport Layer Security (TLS) solutions.
Most of our systems that would store your information are based in the UK or the European Economic Area (EEA). If we need to transfer your personal data outside the UK or EEA, we ensure such transfers are compliant with UK GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
We will not share, sell or trade your personal information with any third party, outside the Taskaler Group.
We may use third party services who support and assist on the operations of our website, supporting on business functions or recruitment process. These providers are authorised to use the personal information supplied only for the purposes to provide these services to us.
We retain records for no more than 3 years unless we have an obligation to any authorities for this period to be superseded. All information is kept securely on our secure web server.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website.
How to contact us about this Policy
Current DPO: Jawad Farooq
Last Updated: 22nd April 2022